Being a girl, we hate many things when it does not go according to our wish during our makeup look, and it gets frustrated many times. Like any other art piece, makeup also does require a lot of practice to make you a pro in getting the look you need. When it comes to applying for lash extensions, magnetic lash extensions used with clear magnetic eyeliner have made life easy.
Applying false lashes is quite tricky, and if it has done wrong, replacing them will be too much of a hassle. It is up to you to select a choice that will suit you and are easy to apply and manage. Getting natural baby lashes to look is easy with magnetic eyelashes.
Ingredients of Magnetic Lash Extensions and Magnetic Eyeliner
To stick together without any hassle of glue, small magnets are added to the magnetic eyelashes. Hair used can be synthetic or from an animal or human. In the same way, to stick magnets, magnetic eyeliners are invented with iron oxides in them that help magnets to adhere to.
Iron oxide is an FDA-approved ingredient. It is a pigment-containing mineral that is very small and does not cause any health risks.
Magnetic lashes and safety
These magnetic lash extensions and magnetic eyeliners are the best alternatives to traditional false lashes and lash glues. You do not have to torture yourself while applying that glue and then sticking lash extensions over it. Removing these glues is another difficult task that also affects your natural lashes and eyelids badly.
But when we talk about magnetic lash extensions and magnetic eyeliner safety, then the answer is yes, but there are some things to consider also.
Applying lash glues with traditional lash extensions can cause allergic reactions. But magnetic lash extensions do not use these glues; however, still, there are chances to get an infection or allergy if you don’t use them properly.
While removing these eyelash enhancements, you will lose your natural lashes and may grow in the wrong direction. No matter which high-quality lash extensions you have bought, touching your eyes while putting on these lashes can lead to eye infections.
Things to Consider
- If you have decided to go with magnetic eyelashes and magnetic eyeliner, here are some things to follow for your safety.
- It would be best if you did not share your lash extensions with other people.
- After removing lashes off your eyes, clean them properly using micellar water and store them in the closed box.
- Do not store your magnetic lashes in any warmer place.
- If your eyes get irritated, stop using lash extensions.
- If you have an eye allergy or infection, throw away the lash extensions that you used about that time.
- You should always wash your hands before applying for these lash extensions.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your eyeballs.
In general, magnetic eyelashes and magnetic eyeliner are safe to use for people, and especially for those who regularly apply traditional lashes with glue, it is a safe alternative.